Priced from $87.50 to $107.50
Taken from: Making No.1 / Flora "Branches & Buds Pullover" - Pullover is worked from the top down in one piece. Buds are sewn onto branches at the end.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Making No.1 / Flora "Branches & Buds Pullover".
- Size US 4 and US 5 circular needles, 16" long, one US 5 circular needle, 32" long, and US 4 and US 5 double-pointed needles (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn, sport weight scrap yarn of assorted colors to make buds
- Finished Bust Measurements: 34 (36, 39.25, 42.75, 46.75, 50, 54, 57.25, 61.25)" after blocking
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette stitch.
- Yarn shown is Quince & Co Chickadee. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Swans Island All American Sport is a great substitute!
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern book.
Colors Available in this Kit