Priced at $96.00
Scroll's unique, curving center adds a dramatic touch to this classic design. Together, enduring favorites Pebble and Silk Cloud create a lightweight and ethereal fabric.
Scroll is a garter stitch and stockinette scarf worked with one strand of Pebble held together with one strand of Silk Cloud alternating with two strands of Silk Cloud, creating an interesting transparency effect. German Short Rows are used to achieve a distinctive chevron pattern.
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Scott Rohr
- Needles: US Size 7 (4.5 mm) 32" or 40" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, blocking wires
- Size: One
- Finished Measurements: 9" wide x 80" long
- Gauge: 16 sts x 32 rows = 4" in garter stitch with one strand of each yarn held together.
- Shown in Pebble & Silk Cloud in Deep Water colorways. 2 skeins of each yarn are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits