Originally from: $165.00 to $210.00
Some options as low as $129.00 to $162.00
Zona redefines the limits of a vest. Crisp architectural
shaping pairs with the unique texture of Birch and
Cima for a superlative modern layering piece.
Zona is worked flat from the bottom
up starting with a turned hem, using 1
strand of Birch and 1 strand of Cima held
together throughout. Short dolman sleeves
are formed by casting on stitches at the
armhole and feature Garter Stitch casings
which are turned in and seamed. Fronts
feature overlapping edges, also with Garter
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email email@example.com with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Shellie Anderson
- Needles: US Sizes 6 (4 mm) & US Size 8 (5 mm): straight or 24" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, stitch holders, spare Size 8 needle, waste yarn, crochet hook
- Sizes: XS (S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 35 (37, 39, 41, 43, 47, 51)" circumference, with fronts overlapping
- Gauge: 20 sts x 24 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch wtih larger needle and one strand of each yarn held together.
- Shown in Shibui Knits Birch & Cima in Tar colorways. 6 (6, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8) skeins of Birch & 5 (5, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6) skeins of Cima are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
Colors Available in this Kit