Some options as low as $28.50
Wanderwell is an exciting accessory that will dress up any outfit. Wanderwell is worked with Lunar and Vine held together, knit from the bottom point of each collar section, which are shaped with short rows.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Sivia Harding.
- Size US 7 (4.5 mm) & 6 (4 mm) - 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions: Stitch holders, stitch markers, tapestry needle are required but not included
- Finished Measurements: 24.5" neck circumference & 5.25" length at longest points" length after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 30 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch with one strand of each yarn held together.
- Shibui Knits Lunar & Vine: 1 skein each
Shown in Twilight colorway