Priced from $173.55 to $215.80
This sweater uses simple stitches in a comfy silhouette, showcasing a beautiful pairing of two yarns! Virga is worked in two pieces, from each cuff toward the center. The cuffs are
knit with two strands of Lunar, and the remainder of the jacket is knit with one strand of Lunar and one strand of Tweed Silk Cloud held together. Sleeves are knit in the round, then split to form the body.
The two pieces are joined at the center back with a three-needle bind-off, and the front edges are continued on the remaining stitches.
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email email@example.com with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Jennifer Miller
- Needles: US Size 4 (3.5 mm) set of dpns; US Size 9 (5.5 mm) 24" circular & set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch marker, stitch holder
- Sizes: XS/S (M/L, XL), shown in XS/S size modeled with 5" of positive ease
Finished Measurements: 48 (52, 56)" at lower edge, without overlap; 18 (19.75, 21.25)" back length
- Gauge: 15 sts x 20 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch with larger needle & 1 strand of Lunar & Tweed Silk Cloud held together.
- Shown in Tweed Silk Cloud & Lunar, both in the Dusk colorway. 5 (6, 6) skeins of Silk Cloud & 3 (3, 4) skeins of Lunar are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits