Priced at $175.00
Taken from: Shibui Knits "Repose" - Easy to get the hang of, this geometric cowl uses stripes to its advantage with a simple pattern punctuated by a pop of color for interest - this striking stripe makes for a fun addition to your cowl. Knit in the round, this project is suitable for beginning knitters and beyond (especially for those of us who want to practice adding in new colors).
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Antonia Shankland.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Gauge: 20 sts & 40 rows (20 ridges) = 4" in Garter Stitch on smaller needles, blocked.
- Yarn shown is Shibui Knits Haven in the shades Suit, Tar, and Pollen.