Some options as low as $70.96
Available for purchase on Veera Valimaki's Ravelry "Stripe Study Shawl" - Earn your stripes with this quick and easy shawl pattern! The geometric elegance of this project is sure to put a little pep in your step (or needles) and add a fun, breezy accessory to your wardrobe. The different shape makes for an interesting piece while being knit from the top down in all garter stitch makes this a great project for all levels of knitter!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Veera Valimaki.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 63" x 27" long at center spine.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in Garter stitch.
- Yarn shown is The Uncommon Thread BFL sock. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Shibui Pebble is a great substitute!