Originally from: $83.50 to $164.00
Some options as low as $54.29
Taken from: Taken from: Pom Pom Quarterly - Issue 29 - Summer 2019 "Argil" - Here's something whimsical and summery for some warmer weather! This knit sleeveless top is worked flat, beginning at the back lower hem. Sts are then divided at back neckline, with upper left and right pieces worked separately before being re-joined at front neck. This piece is sure to offer a breezy, carefree look to your wardrobe!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Clare Lakewood.
- Size US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch holders and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33/4 (38, 41 3/4, 45 1/2, 50 1/2, 54 1/4, 58, 62 1/4, 64)" afer blocking - to be worn with approx. 15cm / 6" positive ease.
- Gauge: 22 sts & 34 rows = 4" over Stripe Pattern on US 3 needles after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Quince & Co. Tern and Quince & Co. Sparrow. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Shibui Knits Pebble and Shibui Knits Reed are a great substitute!
Colors Available in this Kit