Originally from: $67.50 to $71.50
Some options as low as $38.25
Energize your wardrobe with Ossa. Sheer stripes combine with an airy, fluid fabric to create a versatile accessory that keeps the spotlight on you. Ossa is a bias knit triangular shawl, starting on the long edge and decreasing down to a point. Stripes are formed by alternating sections of Silk Cloud knit solo with sections of Pebble and Silk Cloud held together.
Shown in Silk Cloud + Pebble, Tweed Silk Cloud also pairs perfectly with Pebble!
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email email@example.com with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Needles: US Sizes 6 (4 mm) straight or 24" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Sizes: One.
- Finished Measurements: 19" width x 70" length
- Gauge: 13 sts x 20 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch with Silk Cloud & smaller needle.
- Shown in Shibui Knits Pebble & SIlk Cloud. 1 skein of Pebble & 2 skeins of Silk Cloud or Tweed Silk Cloud are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits