Originally from: $146.00 to $204.00
Some options as low as $79.00 to $174.00
Make the maximum impact with Odessa. Short-row shaping at the hem gives definition to the striking oversize fit of this easy-to-wear statement piece, placing you at the forefront of style.
Odessa is worked in the round from the
bottom up, starting with a rolled hem
and (k1, p1) ribbing, with 1 strand of Birch
and 1 strand of Pebble held together
throughout. Short-row shaping creates
a curved hemline. At the armholes, work
is divided for front and back and worked
flat to shoulders. Garter stitch armhole
edgings are formed by casting on stitches
at the armhole, which are turned in and
seamed. A rolled collar is picked up and
worked in the round.
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Shellie Anderson
- Needles: US Size 6 (4 mm): 16" & 24" circular; US Size 8 (5 mm): 24" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, stitch holders, spare Size 8 needle
- Sizes: XS (S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 52 (54, 56, 58, 60, 64, 68)"
- Gauge: 18 sts x 26 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch wtih larger needle and one strand of each yarn held together.
- Shown in Shibui Knits Birch & Pebble in Tar colorways. 4 (5, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6) skeins of Pebble & 4 (4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5) skeins of Birch are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits