On sale from: $54.00
Complete your outfit with fall's best friend, Madison. Birch held triple = instant gratification. This scarf is your ideal cool-weather companion.
Madison is worked in the round, beginning with a provisional cast-on. Cuffs are worked in twisted rib and the main body is worked in traditional k1, p1 rib.
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Kandice Force
- Needles: US Sizes 5 (3.75 mm) & 8 (5 mm) set of dpns required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, waste yarn, stitch marker
- Finished Measurements: 6" wide x 70" long
- Gauge: 20 sts x 22 rnds = 4" in k1, p1 rib with 3 strands held together.
- Shown in Shibui Knits Birch, color Pollen. 6 skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits