Originally from: $89.00 to $114.50
Some options as low as $49.00
Gossamer: Ethereal warmth in a light-as-air scarf. Your closet will thank you later.
This scarf consists of two separate layers, knit flat and joined together with tassels along the short ends.
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Needles: US Sizes 9 (5.5 mm) & 10.5 (6.5 mm) straight or 24" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, crochet hook (for attaching tassels)
- Sizes: Scarf (Shawl). Shown in Scarf size.
- Finished Measurements: 12 (15)" width x 74" length
- Gauge: 13 sts x 20 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch with Silk Cloud & smaller needle.
- Shown in Shibui Knits Pebble & SIlk Cloud. 2 (3) skeins of Pebble & 2 (2) skeins of Silk Cloud or Tweed Silk Cloud are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits