Originally from: $86.00 to $141.00
Some options as low as $55.92
Taken from: Knitscene Magazine - '20 Spring. Airy and elegant, this drapey tee is the perfect way to introduce a little... spring in your step, hehe! The back of this project is knit from the top down while stitches for the front are picked up along the back shoulder. The knitted-on lace edging is worked sideways, adding a beautiful accent to the finished project!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Amy Gunderson.
- Size US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, a cable needle, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 38 (42, 45.5, 49.5, 53.5, 57, 61)" after blocking
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 39 rows = 4 inches in St st.
- Yarn shown is Shibui Knits Pebble in the shade 2038 Cove.