Priced at $33.00
Taken from Knitscene Accessories 2014: "The Kirsch Cowl features an "outer layer in a neutral tone with a subtle texture for versatility, and a bright coral inner layer, not only for contrast, but also for its warm reflection on the skin."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knitscene Accessories 2014, pg 65 - Kirsch Cowl.
- Size US 1- 16" circular needle and two double pointed needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 24.5" circumference & 7" tall (One Size) after blocking.
- Gauge: 36 sts & 54 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is #2003 Ash & #2031 Poppy.