Priced from $198.50 to $301.00
Taken from: Pom Pom Quarterly, Issue 32: Spring 2020 "Aubade" - An ethereal pullover with just the right amount of haze and a whole lotta lace! Aubade is a top-down cropped pullover with a beautiful colorwork yoke that seems to melt into thin stripes the rest of the way down - the color contrast is heightened with an interesting texture contrast between garter stitch and stocking stitch.
Please note: You do not need all of the needles listed below to make one pullover. The cord lengths are dependent on what size project you are making, but all needle sizes listed in 16" cords are necessary for all sizes of the pullover.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Nataliya Sinelshchikova.
- Size US 1.5, 2.5, 3, & 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Blocking tools, stitch markers, and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 40.75 (45.5, 49.5, 54.5, 58.5, 63.25, 67.5, 72.25)" after blocking. Designed to be worn with 6-12" of positive ease.
- Gauge: 23 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in main pattern on 3mm needles in the round after blocking.
- Yarns shown are Isager Strik Spinni (Wool 1) and Isager Strik Silk Mohair, but Shibui Knits Cima and Shibui Knits Silk Cloud are great substitutes!
Colors Available in this Kit