Originally from: $128.00 to $181.00
Some options as low as $104.00 to $151.00
Your winter statement piece. Angelou is a gravity-defiant mock turtleneck tunic. Ultrasoft Birch and Cima give unique textural depth, topped off with a Drift collar.
Angelou is worked flat from the bottom
up starting with a double Cima turned
hem. Changing to 1 strand of Cima held
with 1 strand of Birch, the main body is
constructed of a German Short Row curve
and continued in Stockinette Stitch. Collar
stitches are picked up and worked in the
round with 1 strand of Drift, for a broken
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Shellie Anderson
- Needles: US Size 7 (4.5 mm): 16" & 24" circular; US Size 8 (5 mm) 24" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, stitch holders, spare Size 8 needle, crochet hook
- Sizes: XS (S, M, M/L, L, XL, XXL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36.75 (38.75, 40.75, 43.25, 44.75, 48.75, 52.75)"
- Gauge: 20 sts x 28 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch wtih larger needle and one strand of Birch & Cima held together.
- Shown in Shibui Knits Birch, Cima, and Drift. 4 (4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5) skeins of Birch, 3 (3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4) skeins of Cima, and 1 (1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2) skeins of Drift are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Colors Available in this Kit