Originally from: $111.00 to $132.00
Some options as low as $83.25
Say hello to the perfect warm weather accessory! Simple geometric texture combines with bias shaping for a soft, light, elegant scarf. Shibui Pebble & Reed are held together throughout most of the scarf, with Pebble knit on its own for the more see-through parts of the stripes. To make this scarf, you will need to know how to knit, purl, increase, decrease, and slip stitches.
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email email@example.com with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Elizabeth Elliott
- US Size 6 (4 mm) straight or 24" circular (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch marker, blocking tools
- Finished Measurements: 8" width; 72 (90)" length
- Gauge: 24 sts x 34 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- Yarn shown is Shibui Pebble & Reed in colors Canary & Trellis. 3 (3) skeins of Pebble + 2 (3) skeins of Reed are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits