On sale from: $16.32
Taken from Ysolda Teague's Saturday Treats: A delicate semi-circular shawl that can be worked in two sizes. The edging, worked first from side to side, features points incorporating the traditional Cat's Eye mesh pattern combined with columns of fagotting; variations on edgings in this style can be found in many traditional Shetland shawls.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Saturday Treat, pg 10 - Pear Drop
- Size US 4 - 24" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Small (Large): 48(62)" at upper edge and 16(21.5)" center length after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 28 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is Wine Gum.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit