Priced at $29.00
Available as a free PDF download from Carolyn Glauz-Todrank's Ravelry "Be Simple Variations" - This squishy shawl was made for anyone who wants to knit up a quick and easy project. Perfect for all levels of knitter, this pattern features a garter stitch with a sweet and sophisticated picot bind-off on one side. With yarn-overs every eight rows, this garment takes an airy and breezy quality!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Carolyn Glauz-Todrank.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 11-13" deep, 60-72" inches long after very gentle blocking.
- Gauge: 18 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches.
- Yarn shown is Green Mountain Spinnery Sock Art, but Scheepjes Whirl is a good substitute.