Priced at $36.00
The Sierra Blanket will easily become your go-to project any time you need quick gift! The clever construction starts with large striped triangles and then the stripes continue in a deep chevron pattern until desired length is reached. Finally, the top edge is squared off, and a simple border is added for the perfect finishing touch. You will simply adore this gorgeous, modern blanket.
- Designed by Rachele Carmona
- You can download Soulful Sierra from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Size G-4 (4.25 mm) crochet hook is required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 36" x 48"
- Gauge: 20 sts x 24 rows = 4" in pattern stitch
- Shown in Scheepjes Colour Crafter in shades 1722 (MC), 1725, 1034, 2017, 2012, 1708, 1820. 2 skeins of MC & 1 skein of each remaining color are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits