Taken from: Pom Quarterly - Issue 37- Summer 2021 - "Soul Bird" - Take flight with the newest tee from Pom Pom Quarterly! Knitted from the bottom up in the round, the front and back are then separated and worked flat at the armholes. Shoulders are sloped and seamed. We're especially fond of the delicate feather motifs that seem to dance around the entiore garment.
- Designed by Sari Nordlund.
- Size US 2.5 and US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 4 stitch markers (including one unique for beginning of round), scrap yarn, cable needle, sewing needle, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
- Finished Measurements: Finished chest (fullest point) circumference: 96 (104, 114, 124, 134, 142, 152, 162, 172) cm / 37¾ (41, 45, 48¾, 52¾, 56, 59¾, 63¾, 67¾)" - to be worn with up to 20cm / 8" positive ease
- Gauge: 22 sts and 36 rounds = 10cm / 4" over lace pattern on 3.5mm needles in the round, after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Kelbourne Woolens Mojave but Scheepjes Stone Washed is a good substitute!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.