Priced from $46.15 to $49.70
This spectacular shawl takes our breath away every time we see it! The stunning effect in this piece is acheived with a combination of post stitches and thoughtful color placement. It's worked from the bottom tip to the top edge, allowing you to get a feel for the pattern in the beginning without wrestling a ton of stitches!
Please note that the yarn amounts in this kit are enough to make 2-3 shawls, as approximately 1/3 of a skein of each color is used!
- Designed by Martin Up North
- You can download Nomad By Fate from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Size H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook is required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 63" wide x 32.25" deep
- Shown in Scheepjes Colour Crafter in shades 1034, 1019, 1068, 1003, 2011, 1825, 1259, 1821, 2016, 2014, 1826, 1116, 1009. 1 skein of each color is required.
- Please note that we have substituted a few colors from the originals in the Designer's Choice kit, but the color effect will still be very similar.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits