Priced from $12.00 to $24.00
This pattern is featured in YARN Bookazine - Number 6 - Folk. "Olga Cardigan" - A timeless design that will be passed from grandmother to granddaughter and beyond, this crocheted cardigan will be a statement in your wardrobe for years to come! The filet lace pattern makes this garment delicate and sophisticated, offering multiple ways to wear and layer it.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Susan Walsh.
- Size US 2mm hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, tapestry needle, and 5 15-16mm buttons.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32-34 (36-38, 40-42, 44-46, 48-50)" after blocking
- Gauge: 39 sts (13 blocks) and 16 rows to measure 4" over filet lace using a 2mm crochet hook.
- Colors shown are Scheepjes Maxi Sugar Rush in 412 Forest Green and Scheepjes Maxi Sugar Rush in 394 in Shadow Purple.