Priced from $31.50 to $40.50
Taken from: Simy's Studio's Ravelry page - "Borderlines" - This easy pullover is perfect for all levels of knitter! Using a simple stockinette base, the real showstopper is the chunky turtleneck and thin, contrasting stripes located near the bottom of the garment. Cozy, squishy, and classic to boot, we're going to be pulling this project out of our wardrobes for quite some time!
- Designed by Simy's Studio.
- Size US 8 and 10 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)
- Finished Measurements: To fit bust: 32-50", Actual Bust: 37.8"-54.8", Actual Length: 19-21.8", Sleeve Seam: 17", Collar before folding: 7.3".
- Gauge: 15 stitches and 22 rows = 4 inches.
- Yarn shown is Scheepjes Chunky Monkey.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits