Priced at $105.00
Taken from: Kirsten Ballering's Ravelry - "Baby Rainbow Sampler" - When we say we're obsessed with this baby blanklet, we mean it! Each color change brings a new stitch to try out, meaning you'll never get bored of this big beauty, and the usage of Scheepjes Catona makes total sense, seeing as every color of the rainbow feels like it was plucked right out of the sky! We have to say, though, we're a little jealous this is a baby blanket, becase we totally want to make one large enough for ourselves!
- Designed by Kirsten Ballering.
- Size US 3.50mm (E) hook is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1
- Finished Measurements: 120 x 87cm (47 x 34in).
- Yarn shown is Scheepjes Catona Please note the following shade swaps for the Pastels colorway: 173 Bluebell -> 261 Capri Blue, 252 Watermelon -> 516 Candy Apple, 398 Colonial Rose -> 240 Amethyst, 518 Marshmallow -> 263 Petal Peach.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits