Priced from $91.20 to $121.60
Waver is one of the most aptly named patterns we've seen! The addictive "wavering" stitch pattern is created by making yarnovers that are dropped on later rows. This sweater is knit in pieces from the bottom up, and features set-in sleeves and a split hem. This is one of 13 spring & summer garment patterns in Kim Hargreaves "Flutter." Be sure to add this book to your cart to get the pattern for Lala!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Kim Hargreaves
- Size US 6 (4 mm) - 24" circular; Size US 3 (3.25 mm) 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- To fit Bust Sizes: 32 (34, 36, 38, 40, 43)", after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 29 rows = 4 inches in pattern stitch using larger needles
- Yarn Requirements: Rowan Creative Linen 6 (6, 6, 7, 7, 8) hanks