On sale from: $97.20 to $121.50
The Victoria Scarf knit using Rowan Sultano at a bit of a loose gauge to create an open, drapey fabric. It begins in the center with a provisional cast-on and is worked outward to the shaped ends. This extra-long scarf can be wrapped around your neck as many times as cold winter winds warrant!
- Download the FREE pattern from our site here! (pattern link)
- Designed by Lisa Richardson
- US Size 19 (15 mm) 24" circular or straight is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 12.5" (32 cm) at widest point x 78.75" (200 cm) in length
- Gauge: 8.5 sts x 10 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch.
- Shown in Rowan Selects Sultano. 3 skeins are required.
- Find the perfect pom-poms to finish this baby off! (pom-pom link)
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits