Taken from: Knitting Outside the Box "Pina" - Drawing on what inspires her most, Bristol Ivy shares the possibilities that she finds inherent in knit fabric. Utilising exercises she uses in her life as a designer, Bristol encourages knitters to make their own rules and push their creativity by asking 'What if?!' Including 15 patterns for both accessories and garments, a comprehensive stitch dictionary, and in a beautiful hardback case, Knitting Outside the Box is essential reading for the adventurous knitter.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size US 6 AND US 7 knitting needles and US 6 AND US 7 needles suitable for working small circumferences in the round (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 3 stitch markers, locking stitch markers for Japanese Short Rows (JSR), cable needle, stitch holders or scrap yarn, tapestry needle, t-pins and blocking wires.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 55.25 (55.25, 55.25, 59.25, 59.25, 59.75, 65.75, 65.75)" - to be worn with 7.75-25.25" positive ease.
- Gauge: 19.5 stitches and 27 rows = 4 inches
in stocking stitch on US 7 needles after blocking.
- Yarn shown is YOTH Yarns Big Sister. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Rowan Softyak DK is a great substitute!
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.