Priced at $103.60
Taken from: Pom Pom Quarterly "Overcheck" - Inspired by cross motifs woven into traditional Welsh woollen blankets, this cowl is an instant classic with a contemporary edge. Double knitting builds a dense and squeezable fabric that is a pure pleasure to wear, especially as the winds become brisk. Go high contrast and incorporate a loud colour you'd never normally use or go subtle and let the pattern shimmer. Either way, bundle up and get outside to enjoy the fabled autumn light.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size 3.5 mm / US 4 circular needle, 100 cm /40" length are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch marker, 7 additional stitch markers to mark each half repeat of the chart (optional), and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 122 cm / 48" circumference x 30.5 cm / 12" deep after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches
in one side of double knit fabric.
- Yarn shown is The Uncommon Thread Heavenly DK. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Rowan Softyak DK is a great substitute.