Priced from $116.55 to $194.25
Taken from: Knitting Outside the Box "Arbus" - Drawing on what inspires her most, Bristol Ivy shares the possibilities that she finds inherent in knit fabric. Utilising exercises she uses in her life as a designer, Bristol encourages knitters to make their own rules and push their creativity by asking 'What if?!' Including 15 patterns for both accessories and garments, a comprehensive stitch dictionary, and in a beautiful hardback case, Knitting Outside the Box is essential reading for the adventurous knitter.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Size US 7 circular needle, 24-32" length AND needles suitable for working small circumferences in the round, US 5 circular needle, 24-32" length AND needles suitable for working small circumferences in the round (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: 4 stitch markers, locking stitch markers for
Japanese Short Rows (JSR), scrap yarn and crochet hook for provisional cast on, spare needle in same size as larger needle, stitch
holders or waste yarn, tapestry needle, t-pins and blocking wires.
- Size: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 35.5 (39.75, 44, 48.5, 52.75, 57, 61.5, 65.75)" - to be worn with 3-5" positive ease. Model has 36" bust, stands 6'0" tall, and is wearing size 2.
- Gauge: 18.5 stitches and 31 rows = 4 inches in stocking stitch on US 7 needles after blocking".
- Yarn shown is Magpie Fibers Solstice. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Rowan Softyak DK is a great substitute!
Colors Available in this Kit