Priced from $20.00 to $30.00
Taken from: Bloom at Rowan Book Two: Baby Cashsoft Merino - "Snuggle" - Bringing a new meaning to the affectionate phrase "snugglebutt", these pants are sure to please! The ribbing along the hemline makes them extra stretchy, a great practice piece for beginners and beyond who want to try their hand at making clothing for children. The stockinette fabric lends itself well to meditation, making it the perfect project to sit back and catch up on your shows with.
- Designed by Erika Knight.
- Size US 3 and US 4 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4)
- Finished Measurements: Hip circumference: 21.75(22.25, 23, 23.5)" 55(56.5, 58.5, 60) cm
Finished length: 10.5(11.5, 12.5, 14.25)" 27(29, 32, 36) cm
- Gauge: 23 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette Stitch.
- Yarn shown is Rowan Baby Cashsoft Merino.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits