This design is a free pattern from the Rowan website - Knitted in Denim Lace, a light blend of 95% cotton and 5% other fibres, and designed by Martin Storey this raglan jumper is a stylish summer garment. It f features a cable pattern that makes this an interesting knitting project.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Rowan website. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 1 and 2.5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: cable needle and a tapestry needle.
- To Fit Bust: 32-34 (36-38 40-42 44-46 48-50)" / 81-86 (91-97 102-107 112-117 122-127) cm
- Finished Measurements: 36 (40.5, 44, 48, 52)" 91 (103, 112,122, 132) cm after blocking.
- Gauge: 31 stitches and 37 rows = 4 inches
in upper textured pattern.
- Color shown is 007 Ocean Floor.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.