Priced at $27.80
Taken from: Making No. 1 / Flora "Wildflowers Cap" - When spring arrives in Maine a variety of little blue flowers are the first wildflowers to show their faces. Thinking of them I chose a traditional Scandinavian flower motif that is surprisingly modern in feeling, and fun to knit as well."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is taken from Making No. 1 / Flora "Wildflowers Cap"
- Size US 5 and 7 circular needles, 16" long, and one set of US 7 double pointed needles (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, tapestry needle, and a 2" pom pom maker.
- Finished Measurements: 18.5" after blocking
- Gauge: 19 stitches and 19 rows = 4 inches in Fair Isle pattern
- Yarn shown is Fancy Tiger Crafts Heirloom Romney. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Rowan Pure Wool Worsted Superwash is a great substitute.