Priced from $97.30 to $139.00
Taken from: Interweave Knits Fall 2017 "Nelson Pullover" - The Nelson Pullover is a modern knitter's take on men's athletic wear. This sporty, youthful pullover features a continuous cable that runs up the sleeve and shoulder into the cowl neck. The drawstring ties add charm as well as warmth in cold weather.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits Fall 2017 "Nelson Pullover".
- Size 6 (4 mm): 32" circular needles and set of double-pointed needles, and size 7 (4.5 mm): 16" and 32" circular and set of dpn are required but not included. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, cable needle, stitch holders, waste yarn and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36.5 (40, 44.5, 48, 52.5)" chest circumference. Pullover shown measures 44.5"; modeled with 6" of positive ease.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 26 rows = 4" in St st on larger needle; 20 sts of Sleeve chart = 3" wide on larger needle.
- Yarn shown is Brown Sheep Nature Spun Worsted. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Rowan Pure Wool Worsted is a great substitute!