Some options as low as $9.72
Taken from: Maine Knits "Agamenticus Cowl" - For a person who tromps through the woods in all seasons, a good neck warmer is a must. It keeps you warm, wicks moisture off your skin, and stays put while you actively explore the outdoors. Agamenticus covers all the bases: children, adults, and a more feminine version too.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Maine Knits "Agamenticus Cowl", pg. 82.
- Size US size 7/4.5 mm circular, 24" / 60 cm length and US size 7/4.5 mm circular, 16" / 40 cm length (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers, tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Child (Adult)
- Finished Measurements: 18.25 (21.75)" / 46.5 (55) cm circumference; pictured in size 21.75" /
- Gauge: 18 sts over 4".
- Color Shown is XColor name or numberX.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit