Priced from $69.50 to $111.20
This design is available for purchase from Justyna Lorkowska Ravelry Store - From the designer: "Knit it in a lovely bright color to lighten up your spring wardrobe. A cropped length cardigan knit top-down. The shape compliments diverse body shapes. The construction is very unique, with two different ribbing patterns and with pockets for added features. Interesting to knit, cute to wear!"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from Justyna Lorkowska's Ravelry Store. Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 7 - 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and US 6, US 7, and US 8 double point needles are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32 (34, 36, 40, 44, 48)" after blocking
- Gauge: 19 stitches & 25 rows = 4".
- Yarn Shown: Quince & Co. Owl, which we do not currently carry. We recommend using Rowan Pure Wool Superwash Worsted as an alterative.