Priced from $27.00 to $46.95
Taken from Stitch Mountain: "A folded-under brim in a contrasting color adds extra warmth and extra style to a classic ribbed beanie inspired by Olympic alpine skier Edie Thys Morgan."
Colors listed below reflect the main color intended for the hat with a specially selected contrasting color. However, since the yardage requirements are the same for both colors, feel free to swap the main color with the contrasting color for the desired effect.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Stitch Mountain, pg 63 - Ribbed Ski Cap
- Size US 8-16" Circular & double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) and a stitch marker are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 20" brim circ. x 8" tall after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts & 26 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is #891 La Paz (MC) & #893 Argentina (CC).