Some options as low as $46.80
A little bit of mosaic, a smattering of stripes, three colors of gorgeous Island Blend - and you've got yourself a luxurious art piece to wear around your neck! This cowl is knit in the round using just one color at a time. There are three great color combos suggested in the pattern, or you could put together your own unique colorway!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available as a free pattern from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 58.25" x 6" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts x 44 rows = 4" over pattern.
- Yarn shown is Rowan Island Blend in the kit colorway "Earth Tones".