Taken from Knitting Brioche
: "These sweet little cuffs are the perfect companion to the Herfst Avond Scarf
. They're a pretty, feminine way to keep warm as fall approaches, and they'll keep any stray autumn breezes from making their way up your jacket sleeves."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knitting Brioche, pg 201 - Herfst Avond Wrist Cuffs
- Size US 6 DPNs & US 7 DPNs (or sizes needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7" cirucum. over ribbing, 7" long
- Gauge: 27 sts over 4"
- Colors Shown are Kidsilk Haze: 632 Hurricane & 592 Heavenly and Kid Classic 846 Nightly
- Note: If you like this kit, check out the matching Herfst Avond Scarf
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.