Priced from $123.50 to $156.00
This design is a free pattern from Rowan on Ravelry - This eye-catching waistcoat was designed by Kaffe Fassett in his new cheerful palette chosen for our classic Handknit Cotton, 100% cotton. It would be a great way to add statement colour to an outfit, and its use of intarisa geometric patterning makes it a project for the more experienced knitter.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This design is a free pattern from Ravelry. Remember to download the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 6 and US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: tapestry needle.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 37.5 (40.5, 45, 49, 53)"
- Gauge: 19 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches
in patterned stockinette stitch with larger needles.