Priced from $6.95 to $20.54
Taken from Knitscene Fall 2014: "Herringbone stitch worked in a superfine tweed yarn creates sturdy, yet soft, fingerless mitts. Two small buttons at the wrist add a classic touch"
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knitscene Fall 2014, pg 77 - Glenveagh Mitts.
- Size US 6 straight needles, US 1.5 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), four buttons, stitch markers, sewing needle and thread, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 7.25 (8.25, 9.25)" circumference after blocking.
- Gauge: 39 sts and 28 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Leyburn.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit