Priced from $54.00 to $67.50
This design is free from the Rowan website. : Knit this ladies open waistcoat with crochet edging, the member's exclusive monthly free pattern for May 2014. Designed by Marie Wallin using the beautiful yarn Fine Lace (baby suri alpaca and fine merino wool), this design features a pretty lace pattern and can be worn loose or tied in a knot.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is free from the Rowan website. A Free Rowan account is needed to download this pattern from the Rowan Website. It just takes a moment to create your account on their site before you view and download your pattern. Remember to download or print the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 3 straight needles and C crochet hook are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 32-34 (36-38, 40-42, 44-46, 48-50)"
- Gauge: 26 sts and 43 rows over 4"
- Color shown is #928 and #922