Priced at $25.90
Taken from Enchanted Knits 2014: "In Norse mythology, Hervor is the daughter of Angantyr, one of twelve sons of the "berserker" Arngrim, who is famous for his magical sword Tyrfing. Angantyr died before Hervor was born, and she grew up a slave. Upon discovering her heritage, however, she dressed as a man, eventually claiming Tyrfing for her own and fighting battles with the mighty weapon. She finally tired of the warring life, married, and bore children. These heroic mittens are graced with a scalloped edge and feature four types of colorwork: two striping patterns, slipped stitches, corrugated rib cables, and a chevron design on the palm."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is from Enchanted Knits 2014, pg 63 - Hervor's Undermittens.
- Size US 4 - 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, stitch holders, stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 5.25 (7, 8.5) after blocking.
- Gauge: 30 sts and 28 rnds over 4".
- Color Shown is Ginger and Mineral.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit