Priced at $25.90
Taken from Stitch Mountain: "A two-color slip stitch pattern and a simple shape are perfect for a cap that shows off your team colors. This hat is inspired by Olympic freestyle skier Scotty Bahrke."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Stitch Mountain, pg 99 - Slip Stitch Beanie
- Size US 4- 16" circular & double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and a stitch marker are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 20.5" brim circumference x 9" length after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts 24 rnds over 4"
- Color Shown is #158 Pine & #181 Mineral.