Priced from $172.50 to $189.75
Taken from: Bloom at Rowan Book One: Cotton Wool - "Doodle" - Baby blankets are some of our most favorite things to knit up! Made entirely out of garter stitch, this project can be whipped up in no time, making it the perfect present for any expecting mother or for your own little babe! Using simple colorwork, get lost in the meditative stitches while you watch your favorite show or listen to that new podcast you've been eyeing.
- Designed by Erika Knight .
- Size US 10 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 28" (71 cm) wide x 35.5" (90 cm) long
- Gauge: 13 stitches and 26 rows = 4 inches in Garter Stitch with doubled yarn
- Yarn shown is Rowan Cotton Wool.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits