Priced from $119.40 to $248.75
From Interweave Crochet Fall 2019: Stately in appearance like a mighty oak tree, this sleeveless sweater has the perfect combination of pared-back details. Worked sideways in a rib stitch, the tunic features a hi-lo hem, stand-up collar, and interlocking side panels. This top is worked in one piece from left side to right side. Side panel strips that get twisted and sewn to side edges of front and back are integrated as piece is worked.
- Designed by Alla Koval
- Finished Bust Measurements: 37 (41, 45, 51, 55)", shown in 37" size modeled with 3.5" of positive ease
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch markers, safety pins
- Hook: US Size G-6 (4 mm) is required but not included
- Gauge: 20 rhdc x 16 rows = 4" after blocking
- Shown in Zitron Finest Royal Alpaca. We recommend Rowan Alpaca Classic instead! 12 (15, 18, 21, 25) balls are required.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits