Priced from $103.60 to $181.30
Taken from: Vogue Knitting International Magazine - '20 Spring/Summer - We're blown away yet again by Martin Storey's eye for shape and color! Taking inspiration from the classic shapes of the French Breton sweater, Martin elevated the design by updating and modernizing the silhouette! By adding flattering side slits and an asymmetric lower hemline, the fit of this sweater adds an updated, modern flair to any maker's wardrobe!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Martin Storey.
- Size US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60)" after blocking
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette stitch using size 6 needle.
- Colors shown are Rowan Softyak DK in the shades #238 Heath and #247 Shell.
Colors Available in this Kit