Priced at $92.40
Taken from: Rowan Magazines - #69 - "Bee" - This wrap has been the talk of the town, er, the talk of the Jimmy Beans warehouse! We've been buzzing about talking all about how stinkin' cute this design is! Using simple stripes and a contrasting border for a pop of color, we can't help but want this on our needles to keep our hands... buzzy!
- Designed by Martin Storey.
- Size US 6 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: Approximately 13.75" (35 cm) wide x 74.75" (190 cm) long
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in Garter Stitch
- Yarn shown is Rowan Softyak DK in the shades 230 Cream, 250 Black, and 252 Jaune.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits