Priced from $100.00 to $150.00
Delicate snowflakes run along the sleeves of this raglan cardigan. The stark white beauties are set against a background of moody blue, evoking a dramatic wintery feel. This sweater is knit in pieces and seamed, providing stablility and form to this classic, wearable piece.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is a free pattern from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Designed by Lisa Richardson
- US Sizes 2 (2.75 mm) 32" circular or straight & 47" circular; US Size 3 (3.25 mm) 32" circular or straight are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, five 15mm grey buttons.
- Bust Measurements: 36.75 (41.25, 45, 48.75, 52.5)"
- Gauge: 25 sts x 34 rows = 4" in stockinette Stitch with larger needle.
- Shown in Rowan Baby Cashsoft Merino in 120 Anthracite (A) & 101 Snowflake (B). 9 (10, 12, 12, 14) skeins of A and 1 skein of B are required.