Priced at $40.00
This design is a free pattern from the Rowan website - Knit these adorable moles, designed by Janice Anderson using our wonderful yarn that is soft to the touch and gentle on the skin, Baby Cashsoft Merino (wool, acrylic and cashmere.) These fun children's toys are suitable for the knitter with a little experience.
- This design is a free pattern from the Rowan website. Remember to download the pattern by follow-ing the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 3 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: washable toy filling, scrap of black yarn for eye embroidery, and a piece of wire for Morris' glasses.
- Sizes: One Size.
- Finished Measurements: completed mole measures approx 8¼" from nose to tail.
- Gauge: 25 sts and 34 rows to 4".
- Colors Shown: 109 Mint, 105 Vintage Pink, 108 Sea Green, and 112 Denim.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Colors Available in this Kit